Monday, May 16, 2011

Things are looking up...

Pretty drastic change since a few months ago.  Things were pretty bad then in the business.  Since then, we've been having a wet Spring and business has been good for the first time in a long, long time.  If we can string together another few good months, I'll be that much further out of the hole.

It does sorta suck.  Both me and the business are broke all the time, but for the same reason:  every additional dime we get goes to pay off the debt we've accumulated over these past couple of years.  Still, it's moving in the right direction.  Every month, the debt is considerably smaller.  If we can keep this going, life should be good, eventually.

It's basically three months until Law School starts.  Need to finish up my current E&E.  Then, I'll move on to "getting to maybe"and buy the LEEWS system.  (Those are things to help you with taking law school exams.)  Not sure if I'll finish all four E&Es like I had hoped.  I'll just have to wait and see.

Logan is hitting again.  Was a little concerned by his first few ABs this season, but he's really been having good at bats lately.  I don't see anything there that needs a major overhaul at all.  His coach said he thought Logan's bat from last year was worn out.  That's possible given that it was used by half the team all off-season. 

My trusty iPod died the other day.  Bought another one off of Amazon.  It should arrive today.

So, pretty much all good news.  Only area of concern is that we could use more money in the checking accounts (business and personal), but that's just going to be an ever-present concern for the foreseeable future.

I had been sorta down lately.  I think dealing with the business and being broke all the time was just wearing me out.  Though, again, things are showing some improvement.  So, maybe that won't be a problem too much longer. 

All I can do at this point is let it play itself out and see how it goes.

No comments: